We are looking for a Growth Marketeer to join our talented marketing team and take on full responsibility for driving top line growth by bringing growth hacking ideas and digital marketing campaigns that drive brand, product and business objectives.
The Ocean platform
Ocean.io has set out to change the way we source business information by enabling open and free access to transparent and verified information – all in one place.
We have built a big data index in which we will cover all digitally registered companies and anyone associated with them worldwide. We create extraordinary B2B and B2C products that aim to open and normalize all data to the world.
Be one of the driving forces in attracting more engaged customers
The goal of the Ocean.io Marketing Department is to drive brand awareness and generate demand for the platform by filling our funnel with qualified opportunities and attract users for our consumer products.
For meaningful growth, you will change the rules of traditional channels or innovate outside of those growth channels. You will dig deep creatively, and relentlessly test new ideas.
- Work with leadership to establish growth strategies to support Ocean´s revenue goals.
- Analyze all aspects of Ocean´s conversion funnel and identify the largest areas for improvement and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Lead the growth of a variety of acquisition channels, including paid search, Facebook, Youtube, affiliate partnerships and sponsored content.
- Find smart, new ways of building custom audience lists for our B2B and B2C products that can be used for various tactics throughout the marketing funnel
- Communicate with our users to understand their needs, wants, and behaviors and use this knowledge to develop strategies
Most importantly – you add something valuable to our culture. As part of the Ocean™ team, you’ll be able to affect and develop your position, our product portfolio – even the company.
We love all types of people and mean it when we say you don't have to speak Danish. The working language at Ocean is English and you will have several colleagues that are still learning to say “fredagsbar”.